Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 9 Focus

Focusing on the "dislikes" of anything (diet, situation, person, etc.) prohibits new found "loves" (interests, passions, etc.)! My passions have all been born from less than ideal scenarios and pain. Such an example would be my passion for physical and mental fitness stems from sickness and dysfunction. If not for my experiences with my mother (dysfunction and her cancer), then I would not have been through the pain, but nor would I have the knowledge, love, and abilities I do now to share and help myself, those I love, and anyone interested in what I offer through my writings, etc. Dislikes can become better opportunities if you steer clear of focusing on the simple "bad" of it. Maybe just a different take on lemons to lemonade, but it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment