Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 45 What's Your Circle?

I mentioned "your circle" yesterday, and then it occurred to me some might not know what I mean....Your circle is your group of close peeps. Your circle can be small or large, close in proximity or spread all over the map. Your circle can be in contact daily or not. Your circle are the people you've determined you can trust your soul and heart and thoughts. If your circle is contaminated with dysfunctional abusers then your circle will be harmful to you. When I say "clean your circle", I mean purge the dysfunctional abusers from your whole life....that means, you can keep them as acquaintances or remove altogether, but keeping them close to you and sharing your soul, heart, and thoughts will always keep you from peace, balance, joy, and happiness, because dysfunctional abusers will always abuse these sacred trusts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment