Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 23 Just An Update...

LOL....if I wasn't so used to pivoting in life, I would seriously be a little nuts right now!!! So good news is I most likely won't have to put my body through a surgery any time soon! That's such a relief!!! I am going to have to go in this morning for two needle biopsies and tags and more scans....which means no working out for this week and part of next.....This is how I look at this: I'm on a challenge to correct my lifestyle back to healthy, clean, and active! This is not a sprint or a race, but an everlasting change. To that end, this isn't a discouraging derailment, but a motivation to eat clean and stay centered and keep balancing the madness of life with the goals I have. Here's the thing with getting fit and healthy....it's 75-80% of what you eat (or don't eat), so that will be my focus for the next 7-10 days. As soon as I am able, I will start back with Yoga, then add in all the workouts etc. My posting may be spotty for just a bit, but I will continue to keep posting these 90 days. For now, kids, doctors, and rest! ttfn ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment