Friday, July 22, 2016

Days 38-39 Not Giving Up

I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I will.....Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's so not. Some days it's a moment by moment need to reset. To live and breathe is to struggle and be tempted by obstacles to just throw in the towel. Not "doing", not "adulting" seems way easier than all the hard. It's not, but it's an easy lure for sure and certain. Breakdowns of not wanting to give two flying....happens, just don't stay there. Consistency is what makes it easy. It's the stopping for too long, getting buried under, losing ground and having to start over (again) that makes it hard. Keep on chugging, keep on swimming, and know that a healthy, functional, fully adulting lifestyle is easier over all, over time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment