Monday, October 5, 2015

Fear

Fear is an ugly little beast for sure. It prevents us from living fully every time we give into it. It's like a fatal disease that starts at the subconscious level until it's eaten through to our conscious mind. So here is a mantra: If you fear it, you must examine it. When you take fear out of your head where it eats away at you, and you examine what it really represents or from where it stems, then and only then can you conquer it....walk through it and do the thing you fear. Fear is nothing but negative self talking originating somewhere from our past, so deal with the why and you can then deal with the what. Unless, it's a death eating pit, then yes listen to your fear and don't do that thing ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I find life changing messages in fiction. Bits of fantasy that existed only in the authors mind; and yet sticks with me day after day.

    “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

    ReplyDelete