Friday, October 9, 2015

Don't Be Discouraged My Fellow Traveler

Yeah, life and adulting is hard! Yes, some of my posts are brutally, cut to the chase honest! I write what I know and what I have experienced....mostly the hard way! I continue to learn, fail, try again, learn some more, and share everything I know so far. I used to see the world, my circumstances, my options with a very black and white (no gray) lens of wrong and right. Guess what? There is a lot of gray to both right and wrong. Guess what else? When ego is gone, when pride has left the hide, when judgment and no longer doing just to please others has been exercised from your practice like a demon, then the world of gray turns into a vibrant rainbow of color options. Life turns into challenging instead of impossibly hard. Your daily life is better than a vacation because you live in peace. I'm not Pollyanna or Mary Poppins. I'm not selling you magic anything....it's still work, but rather than gruel you have a flavorful stew of tasks. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then the challenges in life are seen through whatever lens of growth you choose.....Choose wisely, because otherwise life is of little reward and all hard work and unhappiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment