Monday, September 28, 2015

Don't Give Up

Believe me, I've been there, and recently too, but throwing your hands up in defeat and giving up because life is hard as hell is not the answer. More times than I can count, I've been at the end of my rope emotionally, physically, and mentally and wanted desperately to sit in a corner and stare at the wall in wonderment of how it has all gotten so difficult or gone so wrong. The victory is in the perseverance of it all. Truly! When I have bootstrapped up and pushed on (in a functional non-codependent way of course ;-) ) the rainbow unicorns sing at the accomplishment on the other side of hard as hell!!! Deep breaths, you got this too!!!

1 comment:

  1. That would be a great title for a series of books.
    "Main Subject/Title Here"
    Subtitle: "in a functional non-codependent way"
    :)

    ReplyDelete